Vision: To create platforms and partnerships that inspire positive growth for youth and their families.
Mission: To encourage and assist school-aged children to reach their full potential in life through positive mentorship and self-empowerment with community support.
- Provide unique opportunities for youth that will motivate self-empowerment for positive decision-making and improve academic performance.
- Provide free haircuts to the youth as a means to encourage them to have self-respect.
- Coordinate community action and support for programs that address community issues and promote self-determination for the well-being of youth, families, and community.
- Nurture and support the well-being of the youth by creating positive interpersonal relationships through community outreach projects.
- Create resources, share strategies and build networks that will empower communities across the United States to reach positive community goals with a focus on the youth.
- Motivate educational excellence and understanding in youth.
Support teachers, parents and community events.